Fairway Terraces, Upcoming High-Rise Premium Residential Development by DMCI Homes to Rise in Pasay City, near SLEX and Nichols Interchange
Enjoy the Sight of Greens at Fairway Terraces
DMCI Homes, a pioneer in resort-themed mid-rise residential condominium communities in Metro Manila, continues its successful urban living innovation this time by venturing into high-rise development. The developer is set to deliver yet another world-class resort-inspired community in Pasay City. Currently, the two-tower La Verti Residences along Taft Avenue near Gil Puyat Avenue is the developer's sole residential condominium community in the city.
La Verti Residences, DMCI Homes' 1st Development in Pasay
DMCI Homes, acknowledged as one of the country's leading developer of quality-crafted residential projects, continues to carve its own niche in the local real estate industry by offering high quality developments that help fulfil the needs and aspirations of young Filipino families. All its quality residential projects never fail to impress, each one distinct, and with a unique offering of its own to suit the needs and discerning tastes of its buyers. Its upcoming project, Fairway Terraces will consist of one tower, 17 storeys high, sitting atop 5,000 sqm of prime lot. The development will focus on a genuine resort-feel that goes beyond just the physical structures as residents can readily feel, experience and use the resort-like features and amenities. Here, residents will be able to enjoy daily life enlightened with endless possibilities of vistas.
Resort-Like Features in a DMCI Homes' High-Rise Development
Location: SLEX near Nichols Interchange, Pasay City
Fairway Terraces DMCI Villamor Pasay - Amenities
A resort lifestyle wont be complete without state-of-the-art amenities that offer choices even for the most discerning homeowners. Residents can take a cool dip in the swimming pool, or play games with the neighbors at the multi-purpose play court. There is also a fitness gym, featuring the latest fitness equipment and exercise sets and dance area that enhance workout routines. There will also be function areas where residents can hold large gathering of families and friends during special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries or family reunions. Friends and family can also enjoy fun times together at the deck gardens that offer a piece of nature.
Like other residential developments of DMCI Homes, the industry's pioneer in "genuine, resort-inspired daily living", Fairway Terraces will feature a generous allocation of amenities that continue to set industry standards in high-rise living, which DMCI Homes clearly dominates. Taking the cue from its vantage point, there will be a sky lounge that unveils stunning views of the metro, apart from a Sky Park that incorporates a green, lush environment that will soften the effects of high-rise living.
- Children's Playground
- Kiddie Pool
- Lap Pool
- Landscaped Gardens
- Open Lawn / Picnic Grove
- Sky Park / Roof Deck
- View Deck
- Fitness Gym
- Game Room
- Landscaped Atriums
- Lounge Area
Modern-day facilities which are standard features in a DMCI development project will also be provided to residents of Fairway Terraces for a more convenient worry-free lifestyle. The building will have facilities like a laundry pick up station, mail room, CCTV in common areas, Wi-Fi ready indoor amenity area, 100% back-up power, secure perimeter fence, automatic fire sprinkler and fire suppression system, and 24-hour security with roving personnel.
- 24/7 Security Service
- Gated entrance and perimeter fence
- Security Office
- Provision for CCTV Cameras
- Full back-up power
- Provision for CATV and telephone lines
- Property Management Office
- Laundry Station
- Water Station
- Convenience Store
- Mail Room
- Pool Shower Area
- Arrival Court
Fairway Terraces DMCI Villamor Pasay - Location
HOW TO GET TO FAIRWAY TERRACES?
From Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue (EDSA):
Drive to Magallanes Flyover and exit to South Super Highway. Straight ahead. Fairway Terraces is right before Nichols Interchange.
From Bonifacio Global Ciity (BGC):
From 5th Avenue Street, straight ahead to Lawton Avenue. Exit to Nichols Interchange
From Ayala Ave., Makati:
Drive to Gil. Puyat Avenue (Buendia Ave.) and make a left turn to Osmeña Highway. Straight ahead. Fairway Terraces is right before Nichols Exit.
1. Commercial Areas / Business Centers
- Newport City - 1.9Km/5 mins.
- Resorts World - 1.9Km/5 mins.
- Paseo de Magallanes
- SM Aura - 5.1Km/14 mins.
- Market Market - 5.1Km/14 mins.
- Bonifacio High Street - 5.1Km/14 mins.
- City of Dreams - 4.7Km/16 mins.
- Solaire Resort and Casino - 8.4Km/21 mins.
- SM Mall of Asia - 7.5Km/21 mins.
- Century City Mall - 8Km/19 mins
- Makati Central Business District
- Bonifacio Global City
2. Schools / Learning Centers
- Philippine State College of Aeronautics - 0.14Km/2 mins.
- Asia Pacific College - 1.1Km/5 mins.
- St Therese of the Child Jesus of Holy Face School
- Colegio San Agustin
- Assumption College - 3.8Km/8 mins.
- Don Bosco Technical Institute - 3.9Km/8 mins.
- The Beacon International School - 4.1Km/8 mins.
- SoFA Design Institute - 7Km/14 mins.
3. Hospitals / Medical Centers
- Air Force General Hospital - 1.9Km/5 mins.
- St Lukes Medical Center Global City - 5.5Km/17 mins.
- Makati Medical Center - 7.5Km/14 mins.
- San Juan de Dios Hospital
- Asian Hospital - 14.4Km/16 mins
4. Churches / Places of Worship
- Shrine of St Therese of the Child Jesus - 1.9Km/5 mins.
- Our Lady of Loreto Chapel, Villamor
- St. Alphonsus Mary de Liguori Parish Church
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church - 5.1Km/17 mins.
5. Airport Terminals
- NAIA Terminal 3 - 3.5Km/10 mins.
- NAIA Terminal 4 (Domestic Airport) - 4.5Km/14 mins.
- NAIA Terminal 1 - 6.7Km/20 mins.
- NAIA Terminal 2 - 6.8Km/21 mins.
- Villamor Golf Club - 0.65Km/2 mins.
- Philippine Navy Golf Club - 1.6Km/5 mins.
- Manila Golf and Country Club - 6Km/13 mins
Fairway Terraces is a 17-storey tower residential condominium of "Balinese" theme, with top-rate facilities and resort type amenities and will have One-Bedroom, Two-Bedroom and Three Bedroom Units to choose from.
Like other high-rise development of DMCI Homes, Fairway Terraces features a unique tower plan that optimizes natural light and ventilation into the living spaces by using the Lumiventte Design Technology. Signature building features include garden atriums located in every five floors and single-loaded hallways that ensures natural flow light and ventilation. Balconies in all units provide homeowners their own quiet spot to enjoy their surroundings and the city views. Landscaped Sky Patio's every five floors further enhances the resort like atmosphere throughout the entire building.
- High-Rise development (one tower with 17 residential levels)
- Distinct Architectural Theme (Balinese)
- Lumiventte Design Technology
- Single-loaded corridors
- Balconies in units
- Garden Atrium
- Sky Park
- Electrified Perimeter fence around the whole development
- Provision for individually metered utility and cable connections for each unit
- Fire alarm system
- Automatic fire sprinkler and suppression system
- Fire exits at both wings
- Fire hose cabinets along corridors
- 100% back-up power
- Individual mailboxes / Mail area
- CCTV in common areas
- Wi-Fi ready indoor amenity area
Building Floor Plans
Fairway Terraces will offer unit options (1BR, 2BR and 3BR) designed with flexible and efficient space and first-rate finishes. Unit sizes range from 28 to 65 sqms.
Fairway Terraces DMCI Villamor Pasay - Site Development Plan
Fairway Terraces is situated across the Villamor Golf Course and adjacent to the Philippine State College of Aeronautics near SLEX, a few meters from the Nichols Interchange, in Pasay City, a short distance from Resorts World and NAIA Terminal 3. It is a one-tower development with a Balinese architectural theme. The building sitting atop a 5,000 sqm lot will have 17 residential levels and two parking levels. The condo community will feature the trademark DMCI Homes single-loaded hallways and garden atriums for true resort-inspired living. Like other DMCI communities, the development will feature lush landscapes, water features along with various lifestyle amenities and recreational facilities.
|Project Name||: Fairway Terraces|
|Address||: Villamor, Pasay City|
|: across Villamor Golf Course, near SLEX and Nichols Interchange,|
|Type of Development||: High-Rise Residential Condominium (one tower 17 storeys high|
|: Single-loaded, Double-Row Building Type|
|: Resort Themed-Development|
- Guarded Entrance Gate
- Perimeter Wall
- Electrified Fence
- Roving Security Personnel
- Underground Cistern
- Centralized Garbage Disposal Area
- 100% Back-up Power for Common Areas and Units
Fairway Terraces DMCI Villamor Pasay - Price and Payment Terms
Owing to the construction heritage of its mother company D.M. Consunji Inc., DMCI Homes remains true to its objective of delivering high-quality, cost-efficient, and timely delivered units to clients. Prices are affordable and payable in easy terms. Since it is both builder and developer, it has full control of the project quality and schedules, thereby offering quality-crafted residential projects that are competitively priced to cater to the needs of goal-oriented homebuyers. A tie-up with some of the major banks for financing makes it even easier to own a unit at Fairway Terraces.
A minimum downpayment amount payable over construction period is required in all DMCI Homes development projects. Depending on the project, minimum downpayment ranges from 20% to 30%. Fairway Terraces requires a 30% minimum downpayment. Reservation fee for residential units is Php 20,000 and Php 10,000 for parking units.
Depending on the payment term, various discounts are applied.
Additional 2% PDC discount is given also provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
Balance may be settled through in-house or bank financing.
Sure and secure condo living is definitely within reach with easy financing schemes and flexible payment terms offered with partner-banks.
DMCI Homes' Accredited Banks
- Asia United Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- Banco de Oro
- BPI Family Savings Bank
- China Bank
- East West Bank
- Hongkong and Shanghai Bank
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Savings Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank
For Announcement Purposes Only.